[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: In/Un callbacks should be happening at Install

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 19 12:46:22 EST 2008

"alesj" wrote : When the installs fail, should we just unwind from the current index?
  | The thing is that uninstalls are different instances, and user can order them differently than the matching installs, or install perhaps even doesn't need to have matching uninstall.
  | But normally they do. :-)
  |
  | So, the only question is, what to do by default - execute all uninstalls or just from the failed install's index?

I'd just execute all the unintalls and ignore errors.
But you only need to do that if one of the installs has suceeded.

Like you said, install/uninstall are not necessarily symmetric.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130492#4130492

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130492