[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: ServiceMetaData has the most recent dependencies/attribu

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 19 19:52:18 EST 2008

Its a similar discussion, and I'm not sure what the clone of the ClassLoaderMetaData is acomplishing. In the thread about unwrapping the bean fro the classloader element to add it as a dependency to the BeanMetaData is essentially what we are talking about here. One piece of metadata is introducing another dependency. In this case, to ServiceMetaData rather than a BeanMetaData.

The real issue is having deployers separated such that if we are running with a profile service that can override the metadata for a deployment with that from an admin tool (the open console), we don't overwrite that metadata. I can still see modifications being made to this for things like dependencies that are internal deployer details. These should not be showing up in the console as dependencies.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130590#4130590

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130590