[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: JBM 2 Management Interfaces

ataylor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 20 10:32:17 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : When I start hearing about different servers in different processes alarm bells start to ring.

I agree

anonymous wrote : We need a simple management API that can run in the same microcontainer instance without dragging in lots of dependencies.

Why don't we just write a simple proxy and use JMS as the transport. The only issue then is the UI.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4130795#4130795

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4130795