[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: Handling contexts in error

julien@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 21 07:06:17 EST 2008

Ok,

for now I am formalizing the API/SPI I talked about, did an implementation that I can use meanwhile (that would be reused in JBoss Portal + JBoss AS 4.2 anyway) and most importantly writing test cases to assert the correct behavior of the implementation.

once it is done, I will probably collaborate with Ales to get an MC implementation that pass the same unit tests.

It will take me a couple of days before it is done and the MC implementation is a longer term effort but it would be of course nice to get it implemented in the same MC used by AS 5.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131041#4131041

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131041