[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of OSGi Integration] - Re: Facade Questions

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 25 16:48:19 EST 2008

"johnbailey" wrote : Sounds good.  I will drop the reference to the OSGIMetaData attachment and pull it from the CLMD.

The new CLMD with Requirements/Capabilities has everything we need.
Along with Module and Domain they have been rewritten to have all the OSGi notions.

For OSGiMetaData, there should just be deployers that transform Manifest.MF --> OSGiMetaData --> ClassLoaderMetaData.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4131994#4131994

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4131994