[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: Profile Service creating temporary files periodically

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 26 17:35:02 EST 2008

"anil.saldhana at jboss.com" wrote :
  | AS5Beta4 is increasingly creating temporary files under /tmp (5 files every 30 seconds). This issue has got something to do with the profile service, as it is for bootstrap-repo profile.
  | http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ProfileService
  |
  | JBoss Security Team has been running AS5Beta4 on a server. So after 16 hours or so (when there was no interaction/activity), the /tmp folder reached 55GB. So the AS instance had to be brought down.
  |
  | The /tmp folder has files with pattern nestedjar*:

Ok, I did not know it was increasing without bound when the profile service is enabled. I created this issue for it.
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-5256

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132335#4132335

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132335