[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Build System] - Re: how to release assembly artifacts

pgier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 26 18:35:38 EST 2008

There isn't any way to release just the client jar by itself.  You would have to do a release of the project, and the client jar can be deployed to the repository at the same time as the main jar.  When a release is done, maven just runs "deploy" so anything that happens in a snapshot deploy will also happen in a release.

I'm not sure I understand the problem with having two separate projects.  Couldn't you just have one for the client and one for the server and then release them separately?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132346#4132346

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132346