[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: New package structure

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 27 06:58:16 EST 2008

"ataylor" wrote :

  | Ok, so thats what we have already.

We're almost there.

The problem with the current implementation is that injects a org.jboss.security.AuthenticationManager which is a non core class. The core shouldn't be dependent on this.

Instead we need to define our own Authentication interface, and inject this instead.

Then, we

a) Create a simple implementation which authenticates using a simple non JAAS authentication approach - e.g. simple xml user-password

b) Create another implementation which is just a wrapper around JAAS stuff - this lives outside core and is what is injected when using AS

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132471#4132471

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132471