[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: Stats issue

bytor99999 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 27 21:36:14 EST 2008

"scott.stark at jboss.org" wrote : "bytor99999" wrote :
  |   | But did something change in the api for ManagementView?
  |   | calling ManagementView.getTemplate(String templateName) is giving me a NoSuchMethodError.
  |   |
  | No, should not have. I did not make any api changes in the ProfileServiceUnitTestCase. My current trunk workspace is a mess, so I'll rebuild trunk on another box to see if the ProfileServiceUnitTestCase is working as expected there. Should only be 2 errors related to the generic connection factory deployments.

I svn'd up and the ManagementViewImpl class still has getTemplate method in it. Hmm, it compiles for me too.

Now is it possible the String name for a template changed for local TX Datasource?

Weird.

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4132705#4132705

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4132705