[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: Domain resolve algorithm

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 29 13:11:33 EST 2008

I'll bet the OSGi TCK is non-disclosure correct? So we need to make sure our
public tests are written "clean room", i.e. no copying of tests and
nobody that has seen the TCK tests writing similar public tests.

That's not to say that you can't raise a bug report describing the problem. :-)

I'd be happier porting the relevant eclipse or apache felix tests to our framework
before trying the TCK since those can be distributed under their relevant OS licenses.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133323#4133323

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133323