[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Clustering on JBoss (Clusters/JBoss)] - Re: Next Gen Web Tier Load Balancing Design

andy.miller@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 3 13:59:42 EST 2008

That's what I was looking for, at a minimum, but its not clear in the documents diagram that that would be done.  In an alternative approach to HASingleton, you don't necessarily have to replicate load information across the cluster.  You could use buddy replication, but as long as there is a master/slave relationship on the HASingleton, then I agree, this is all that is needed.  It just wasn't clear in the document.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4116820#4116820

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4116820