[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - MC + JAXB (JBossXB Builder)

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 5 16:36:24 EST 2008

I ported the MC JAXB features from JBossXB builder project.
How much was this thing tested?

The JavaBean tests work OK, but I get a lot of failing tests for MC XML handling.
It's mostly the same problem in all cases - even though we override the type for collections of annotations, propertys, demands, ... the interface type is used when applying beanAdapterFactory.newInstance.

I'll commit the changes anyway, in order to move this fwd.
The changes don't/shouldn't affect previous work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4117342#4117342

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4117342