[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: migrating TransactionManager and Invokers to POJO

jhalliday do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 05:20:21 EST 2008

It looks like this is a blocker for further work on the JTS. Unlike the JTA, the JTS depends on the CORBA ORB. The ORB is in deploy, which means the JTS has to move there too. Although I can test the POJO JTA version by moving it into bootstrap temporarily, we need both JTA and JTS working before the next JBossTS release. Hence if JBAS-5103 has to be deferred past beta4, a new transactions release will likely do the same.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4118967#4118967

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4118967