[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: Moving out of the UnifiedClassloaders

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 11 07:36:17 EST 2008

The classloader (old UCL tests) and hibernate (again assumes UCL
to do getURLs() from the classloader) are expected.

The jca ones look like they are testing the jms rar - so same issue  as messaging.

I think I know what the bug is with messaging. :-)

The "export all" handling isn't picking up the default package, so the classloader
for jboss-messaging.jar isn't included in the index of classloaders to check
for Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader().getResource("VERSION");

The security failure (formauth.ear) looks like the same issue
since it also has resources in the default package.

Although this looks wrong to me. Resources in the root of the ear
shouldn't be seen by the classloader anyway??????

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4119021#4119021

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4119021