[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: 1.4.1 release for jbossas 5.0.0.Beta4

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 16 12:53:41 EST 2008

Due to the concurrent stack in JG 2.5 and later, this can hit conditions in the code that were never possible before since we only previously had one event queue.

This means we would have to do some work (probably not much) to ensure parts of JBM code were threadsafe where before they didn't need to be.

For now we have a workaround - there is a config option on JG 2.5 and later to specify the old event queue can be used. I believe Brian has already configured JBM in AS 5 to use its own stack with this set to true.

Ideally I would like to not have to set this flag, but if you're happy this can wait until after beta4 then that's fine by me, and we can put out a release as is after you have done your aspects checks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120579#4120579

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120579