[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Tools (dev)] - Re: JBoss AS - Starting, Stopping, Polling in AS 5

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 16 16:48:36 EST 2008

Other dependencies I can think of:

We default to put users deployment in to /deploy. Is that a sensible default in JB5 still?

Any api to control it externally? (JB4 has JMX control over DeploymentScanner that we haven't used yet but are planning to do...anything else in JB5 should use ?)

We include most .jars found in  to the classpath container in eclipse to allow users to compile against the runtime libraries. Is that still where .jars are located?

How do we find the correct ports to communicate on ? e.g. http port, jmx ports etc.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120652#4120652

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120652