[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Tools (dev)] - Re: JBoss AS - Starting, Stopping, Polling in AS 5

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 16 17:11:58 EST 2008

"max.andersen at jboss.com" wrote : "scott.stark at jboss.org" wrote :
  |   | Eventually I would like to have a self describing osgi like bundle for startup/shutdown.
  |   |
  | I'm not sure I understand how that would help us. Please elaborate.

There should be a metadata description of the various class/resource paths that allow for the proper construction of class loaders so that reliance on file system structure is not needed. In an osgi environment, could be used to create bundles/bundle loaders.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4120659#4120659

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4120659