[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - JBMESSAGING-1216 - ClusteredTopic returning Queue instead of

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 18 12:07:38 EST 2008

On this bug, when you have a MessageSubscriber, when the message is transfered over the Cluster, sometimes you get instances of Topic.

(condition replicated on DistributedTest::testDestinationTypeOnMessage, which is just Phillip's test converted as a testcase)

Looking at MessageCustomer, it aways create producers and consumers as Queues. To fix that I'm doing these changes:

I - Exposing the isQueue attribute on the Condition interface
II - MessageSucker will now receive the condition as well (besides just the Queue)
III - MessageSucker will create a Topic or Queue according to the condition.

  | -               JBossDestination dest = new JBossQueue(localQueue.getName(), true);
  | +               JBossDestination dest = condition.isQueue()?new JBossQueue(localQueue.getName(), true): new JBossTopic(localQueue.getName(), true);

                producer = localSession.createProducerDelegate(dest);

Anyone sees any problem on the fix as described?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121366#4121366

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121366