[jboss-dev-forums] [Deployers on JBoss (Deployers/JBoss)] - Re: Explicit depends tag on the bean definitions for the dep

anil.saldhana@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 18 18:04:40 EST 2008

I know about the setInputs and setOutputs methods added into the deployers.  But where do these methods indicate that they will handle dependency? ;)

I was of the impression that these methods handled the metadata type passed to the deployer and the type of the attachment as output.

I will take a look at your MC presentation. :)

I will scan the files for depends tags next week and remove them. :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4121454#4121454

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4121454