[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: jboss-structure help needed

anil.saldhana@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 07:19:05 EST 2008

"scott.stark at jboss.org" wrote : A jboss-structure.xml should not be needed. The problem is that the local login-config.xml resource is not being found preferentially over the conf/login-config.xml. The DynamicLoginConfig service is loading that url:

  | vfsfile:/home/svn/JBossHead/jboss-head/build/output/jboss-5.0.0.Beta4/server/default/conf/login-config.xml
  |

  | and so the custom login config names are all mapping to the default login config, and there are no users/roles.properties found.

Scott, I understand that the custom application policies are not being found, hence it is defaulting to "other". But what I do not understand is from where is the DynamicLoginConfigService kicking in, for this test case? It is neither explicitly defined in this test deployment nor anything is done from the test case.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122157#4122157

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122157