[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Remaing classLoader changes

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 09:16:28 EST 2008

This thread brings together some previous discussion in other threads,
but a small part of it (JBOSGI-15) has not been fully discussed before.

Not all of this needs to be done for Beta4/RC1 since a lot of this is implementation
detail and tidyup.

The remaining work for the classloader changes falls into three main categories
(I'll ignore fixing problems found using the new classloader which is just on going
maintenance).

1) Setting of the correct context classloader
2) Using the new classloader in the bootstrap
3) Finishing the OSGi classloading rules

I'll discuss the details in other posts and link them here so we don't have yet another
incomprenisble free for all.
This thread can be used to raise issues not part of the other discussion.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122218#4122218

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122218