[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: Remaing classLoader changes

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 11:24:31 EST 2008

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote : "scott.stark at jboss.org" wrote : One difference in behavior I'm seeing that we don't appear to have control over is duplicate resource ordering. The org.jboss.test.deployers.vfs.classloader.test.FilteredExportUnitTestCase.testEar1 test I just added shows a users.properties resource being loaded from the testear1/lib/jar1.jar rather than the testear1.ear/ejb1.jar as is the case for the ULR. In the ULR we give preference to exact matches on latter ordered classes loaders. If I turn off the import all flag, the ejb1.jar resource is found, but this is too restrictive a policy. We need a import-all-exact-match-first type of behavior it seems.
  |   |

  | I don't see what you are describing in the UnifiedClassLoader

Or is this something in the URLClassLoader code?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122278#4122278

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122278