[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - .class files in project resources

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 00:11:36 EST 2008

For the class loader tests I would like to include class files in the exploded archives, but when I do they are not copied over to the target/test-classes directory. I see there is an exclusion pattern of **/*.java, but don't know why that would prevent .class files from being copied. Removing it does not change anything. Anyone know how to allow .class files in the resources tree?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4122460#4122460

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4122460