[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: JBMESSAGING-1225 - PacketFilters implementation

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 29 03:13:14 EST 2008

"clebert.suconic at jboss.com" wrote :
  | And by simply deploying the DummyFilter on the MicroContainer (anyway you want) will be enough to wire it on the MinaService, done automagically by the MicroContainer.  (Thanks for Ales' help).

Remember though that we won't always be running with the MC, e.g. OEM customers running embedded and directly instantiating our POJOs, so the functionality needs to work with or without the MC being available.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124281#4124281

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124281