[jboss-dev-forums] [Deployers on JBoss (Deployers/JBoss)] - Re: Remoting 3 deployers

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 30 10:09:13 EST 2008

"david.lloyd at jboss.com" wrote :
  | Looking at the AS source, it seems that almost all the deployers are currently using ServiceDeployment/ServiceMetaData at the moment.  Does this mean that we're going to make a move towards the KernelDeployment method instead?

That's because they are mostly ports from MBeans.
So it's easier/quicker for them to use ServiceMetaData.

But for new things, I would definitely recommend KernelDeployment/BeanMetaData.

If you have any issues, let me know.
Here or on the MC user forum.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4124807#4124807

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4124807