[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JCA on JBoss] - Re: The JBoss JCA container project

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 3 06:01:57 EDT 2008

"vickyk" wrote : "adrian at jboss.org" wrote : Can't you just use Maven? It's not perfect, but it works when you know
  |   | once you get used to it and avoid the pitfalls.
  | It is better to try new *perfect* tool ;) , it may be Ive .

In no way is "ant" perfect. Its just programming/scripting in xml (yuck!).

It only looks good against maven because maven has a larger learning curve
and it is more buggy.

As I've said in the past, "Maven is a nice idea poorly implemented".
Equally I could say ant is a bad idea implemented well. ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162283#4162283

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162283