[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBossCache] - Re: Eviction thread causes deadlock?

atijms do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 3 11:31:40 EDT 2008

"manik.surtani at jboss.com" wrote : This is pretty old code, have you tried a newer version of JBC?

I haven't tried that yet. This problem also just happened for the first time ever. The code has been running stable ever since JBC 1.3 was released (it was the latest version at the time we developed/deployed the code).

Since we're going to upgrade JBC anyway soon, it's tempting to just ignore this occurrence for now. Just wanted to see if this problem has been seen by anyone before.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4162339#4162339

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4162339