[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: Please don't use IDE auto format on commit

apwalker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 10 05:22:55 EDT 2008

"timfox" wrote :
  | The other problem with auto formatting is everyone seems to have a different idea what "proper" formatting is. This only gets worse to standardise when everyone is using different IDEs.

We use checkstyle to enforce our coding standard and fail the build it doesn't conform. Also our CI system will automatically revert any change that causes a build failure.

--Aaron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4163496#4163496

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4163496