[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: Wise based soap client for esb

jeffdelong do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 18 10:58:58 EDT 2008

I have committed my quickstart webservice_wstransaction_ba to your workspace. It has a custom action "RequestMapper", that puts the parameters for the ws invocation into a map. After I committed it I realized my error. With the original soapclient, it used OGNL, and my mapper specified:

  |      requestMap.put("bookSeats.how_many", reservation.getRestaurantSeats());

Using wise soapclient, the following worked:

  |       requestMap.put("how_many", reservation.getRestaurantSeats());

The WISE soapclient is very nice. I was able to add transaction context to the web service invocation with a single line in the jbossesb.xml:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165357#4165357

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165357