[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Clustering on JBoss] - Re: JBCLUSTER-206 - Extract HB/JBC integration layer from EJ

galder.zamarreno@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 20 18:44:06 EDT 2008

A question with regards to org.hibernate.test.cache in hibernate-testing module and org.hibernate.test.cache.jbc2.functional package in cache-jbosscache2:

cache-jbosscache2 uses hibernate-testing but for some reason, it seems to redefine Item, VersionedItem and Item.hbm.xml. However, after comparing them, they look identical. This is important for me in case I can just use these classes from hibernate-testing module, or you're planning to remove these from here and keep the ones in cache-jbosscache2, in which case I'd need to redefine them for hibernate-jbc-cacheprovider.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4165542#4165542

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4165542