[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: need a jboss-cl release

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 31 13:49:04 EDT 2008

Testing the latest jboss-cl trunk against jbossas trunk I'm seeing a regression due a change in the PackageVisitor.determineAllPackages due to JBCL-27:

  | Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.jboss.classloading.plugins.vfs.PackageVisitor.determineAllPackages([Lorg/jboss/virtual/VirtualFile;Lorg/jboss/classloading/spi/metadata/ExportAll;Lorg/jboss/classloader/spi/filter/ClassFilter;Lorg/jboss/classloader/spi/filter/ClassFilter;Lorg/jboss/classloader/spi/filter/ClassFilter;)Ljava/util/Set;

The VFSDeploymentClassLoaderPolicyModule is calling:

  | PackageVisitor.determineAllPackages(roots, exportAll, included, excluded, excludedExport);

The current PackageVisitor.determineAllPackages has an additional excludedRoots:

  |    public static Set<String> determineAllPackages(VirtualFile[] roots, VirtualFile[] excludedRoots, ExportAll exportAll, ClassFilter included, ClassFilter excluded, ClassFilter excludedExport)

I added the following to work around it locally:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4168007#4168007

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4168007