[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: aop-mc-int tests failing on annotation parsing

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 4 09:51:37 EST 2008

"adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  | I don't really understand this? The test was added at the same time as a change
  | to the AOPConstructorJoinpoint (so it must have worked at some point unless
  | I'm stupid? :-)
  |
  | The test hasn't changed since, but the joinpoint factory has changed a lot.
  |
  | Choose one of:
  | * the test only worked by fluke and later fixes found the problem - so it started failing
  | and nobody raised an issue
  | * or the test never worked - and its been failing for 14 months without comment

I have no idea how this ever worked - with AOP enabled. :-)
Since it does exactly what I wrote.
I don't see where you could pull out non-null MetaData, after you mask it in the AOPConstructorJoinpoint, and all you have is

  |    public static void peekMetaData()
  |    {
  |       peekedMetaData = MetaDataStack.peek();
  |    }

in AbstractMetaDataTest.
Who's only usage is in TestClassAnnotation constructor.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4133924#4133924

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4133924