[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss Build System] - Re: Maven downloads

pgier do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 4 15:22:03 EST 2008

The central repository can be mirrored using rsync. http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-mirror-settings.html

Ideally I think we want a mirror that is available publicly so that it can be used on or off the vpn.  And we want some method of keeping a history of changes as they come in (maybe using svn or git)?

Internally we are trying to get a process for reproducing everything from source, but since this is not available yet, having a mirror of central I think will solve the short term problem.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134049#4134049

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134049