[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: Wildcards and JBossXb Builder

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 5 06:59:59 EST 2008

"alesj" wrote : "alex.loubyansky at jboss.com" wrote : So far, it's an XML/XSD issue (except for that lax=false issue). If you think the XML is valid then the schema has to be fixed by making value a root element.
  | This is already working if I use the old approach - with SchemaInitializer.
  | But I fail to get it working with JBossXB Builder.
  | See BindingTestCase vs. BindingJaxbTestCase.

I shouldn't be working though. Its probably only working because
you've hacked it in the schema initializer. :-)

Problems:
1) the MC schema doesn't export a "value" element
2) the policy schema doesn't even define an xsd:any element :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134190#4134190

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134190