[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBossXB] - Re: Attributes problem

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 7 05:19:59 EST 2008

"alex.loubyansky at jboss.com" wrote :
  | Yes, I understand this is what you need. But this, as a rule, looks very bizarre to me :) And I've been trying to make it more general hoping that it would make it less bizarre :) At least less bizarre to me and still do what you need :)

It's bizarre because it is an ease of use thing.
A fairly common one I would imagine?

That is unless you want to piss off your users with verbose xml and
redundant elements just to  be "correct". :-)

What is actually being done here is not something that xsd lets you express
directly.

Something like :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134797#4134797

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134797