[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of EJB 3.0] - Re: What Versions of AS5 Will EJB3 Plugin Support?

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Mar 7 17:30:15 EST 2008

"ALRubinger" wrote :
  | So a multiversion plugin is dependent on a frozen SPI.  Until that's written down somewhere, I can't deliver a single Installer to upgrade EJB3 releases across a variety of AS bases.

Very few projects have defined such a thing.
http://viewvc.jboss.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/jbossas/projects/integration/trunk/
it will be more important once 5.0.0.GA is out.
If you're project is defined properly, the it should just be a case
of moving the interfaces/annotations/etc. to the integration project
and metadata to the metadata project
http://viewvc.jboss.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/jbossas/projects/metadata/trunk/
(already done for ejb3).

But of course, if you leave it until later and find a problem its going to bite you. ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4135000#4135000

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4135000