[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Security on JBoss] - Re: Security Injection in AS5

anil.saldhana@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 12 17:15:15 EDT 2008

Ok, now I follow you.  "jbossmq" is the security domain name or application policy.  The DatabaseServerLoginModule  is the login module name. I was saying that it should not depend on DSLM.  Just terminology difference.

I also followed that the security domain name should be more like "jbossmq" and not "java:jaas/jbossmq" which is more like an internal implementation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136124#4136124

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136124