[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: Generalizing dependency injection

wolfc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 13 12:01:29 EDT 2008

Pooling is not part of the mix right here. It's the next level.
What I showed is the interface with which EJB 3 pooling delegates for component creation. The factory needs to be injected into a pool.

There are both patterns and anti-patterns to pooling. What I showed at JBW was a resource-starvation scenario which makes EJB 3 (/ pooling) behave better than MC (/ instance). The question is whether to incorporate something like that in MC, but that's not what this thread is about. :-)

So pooling (which is outside of scope) will delegate to a component factory which will delegate to injection. So the pool is a higher level assembly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4136352#4136352

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4136352