[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss IIOP on JBoss] - Re: CORBA_BAD_INV_ORDER running AS 5 IIOP tests with JDK 6

sguilhen@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 19 10:22:40 EDT 2008

This is a strange error, because the BAD_INV_ORDER with minor code 4 is usually thrown when code attempts to invoke a method after the ORB has shut down. This error usually describes operations being executed in the wrong order, like invoking methods on a stub before initializing the ORB, or after the ORB has shut down.

Is it easy to reproduce the errors you are seeing? If so, and if you provide me a testcase that is failing I can take a look at it later.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137776#4137776

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137776