[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: JBAS-5259, JMS Destination Names is showing as QueueServ

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 19 19:44:12 EDT 2008

How are you running the tests? Based on the error it seems the profileservice config has not been created. There is profileservice-config target in the testsuite/build.xml that creates the config and runs the tests. Currently I do see new failures:

  |     [junit] Running org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.JmsDestinationUnitTestCase
  |     [junit] Tests run: 5, Failures: 1, Errors: 2, Time elapsed: 2.086 sec
  |     [junit] Test org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.JmsDestinationUnitTestCase FAILED
  |     [junit] Running org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.ProfileServiceUnitTestCase
  |     [junit] Tests run: 22, Failures: 2, Errors: 3, Time elapsed: 4.793 sec
  |     [junit] Test org.jboss.test.profileservice.test.ProfileServiceUnitTestCase FAILED
  |

  | Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.jms.server.destination.QueueServiceMO
  |         at org.jboss.annotation.factory.AnnotationCreator.visit(AnnotationCreator.java:228)
  |         at org.jboss.annotation.factory.ast.ASTIdentifier.jjtAccept(ASTIdentifier.java:37)
  |         at org.jboss.annotation.factory.AnnotationCreator.visit(AnnotationCreator.java:102)
  |         at org.jboss.annotation.factory.ast.ASTMemberValuePair.jjtAccept(ASTMemberValuePair.java:37)
  |         at org.jboss.annotation.factory.AnnotationCreator.createAnnotation(AnnotationCreator.java:364)
  |         at org.jboss.annotation.factory.AnnotationCreator.createAnnotation(AnnotationCreator.java:386)
  |         at org.jboss.system.metadata.ServiceAnnotationMetaData.getAnnotationInstance(ServiceAnnotationMetaData.java:105)

Looking into it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137927#4137927

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137927