[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: Putting MC artifacts to our maven repo

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 29 11:51:01 EDT 2008

"alesj" wrote : "adrian at jboss.org" wrote :
  |   | You can't modify the files AFTERwards, the build/artifacts wouldn't be reproducable.
  |   |
  |   | If you want to start again, delete the tag from SVN.
  | What about if I push the one's that are in my local repo?
  | Since all the right versions are there.

If you can reproduce them I don't have a problem. They're not GA releases
so its not like we'll have to support them for very long. :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4139840#4139840

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4139840