[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: migrating TransactionManager and Invokers to POJO

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 31 11:32:32 EDT 2008

"jhalliday" wrote : If I've understood the ServiceControllerLifecycleCallback/MBeanExporter stuff correctly, it takes some metadata and uses it to expose a bean as an mbean. That metadata can come from an annotation on the class (which I don't want because it takes me back to having JMX info in my source, which is no improvement on the current situation in which I extend a JMX relate base class) or it can come from an annotation element in the -beans.xml (which causes the extra constructor call).  Is that correct?
Yup, you're on target. :-)
It's just that JBMDR-21 is missing that will make your thing work as you (and we also :-) want it to.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140203#4140203

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140203