[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of EJB 3.0] - Re: WS EJB invocation

scott.stark@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 5 17:06:24 EDT 2008

"wolfc" wrote : "scott.stark at jboss.org" wrote : The name will still typically be set by the Ejb3Deployers/EjbDeployers, so one of their outputs needs to be used to order the ws deployer. The MergedJBossMetaDataDeployer.EJB_MERGED_ATTACHMENT_NAME name is an input into the ejb deployers and so cannot be used.
  | No, the EJB deployers should consume complete consumable metadata and output some MC beans (/ EJB containers). We should just paste an extra deployer in between. Aren't we doing the same with JNDI names?

Essentially, yes, the MappedReferenceMetaDataResolverDeployer provides the resolved jndi name and could specify the default container names as well, externalized via a policy plugin if needed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148695#4148695

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148695