[jboss-dev-forums] [Design the new POJO MicroContainer] - Re: User Guide samples, NoClassDefFoundError

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 5 21:32:06 EDT 2008

"wgedeon" wrote :
  | First of all, great work on the microcontainer, now this is fun to play with! :-)

;-)
I'm at JavaOne if you have some questions, just grab me at our booth.

"wgedeon" wrote :
  | I've fixed up a version of the commandLineClient and humanResourceService that fixes that problem... up for a contribution? ;-)

Sure.
You can post your stuff here - in some form of instructions, or create a JIRA and attach a patch.
I'll make sure that it gets applied.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148718#4148718

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148718