[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: Build broken with new AIO tests

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 8 02:29:15 EDT 2008

When I run the test suite on my 32bit linux laptop, it reports:

07:26:58,410 WARN  @main [JournalStorageManager] AIO wasn't located on this platform, using just standard Java NIO. If you are on Linux, install LibAIO and the required wrapper and you will get a lot of performance benefit

Shouldn't this be picked up automatically? What am I missing here?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149305#4149305

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149305