[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Messaging on JBoss (Messaging/JBoss)] - Re: Build broken with new AIO tests

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 8 09:58:52 EDT 2008

"ataylor" wrote :
  | When running the perf examples i get no difference in performance between nio and asyncio, in fact when i set journal-sync to false nio is faster. What should i expect?

I just realized this is awesome news actually. At the moment, the code is aways waiting for the callback before going to the next one:

Every call to storeManager.persistMessage

will only return when the callback is returned, or the message is persisted on disk.

If this is performing as fast as noSync already.. this is great.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149458#4149458

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149458