[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of EJB 3.0] - Re: Nightly aggregator build is flawed

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 8 15:10:08 EDT 2008

"rajesh" wrote : (02:44:42 PM) rajesh: ALR: looking at the forum thread, particularly the ejb3 snapshots, have you configured any hudson ejb3 jobs to deploy snapshots to repository?
  | (02:45:16 PM) rajesh: ALR: the hudson server time is in sync. But the build could have happened on any of the slave machines..
  | (02:45:36 PM) rajesh: ALR, it would be easier to check if the job that is configured to deploy snapshots is known.

The Clock on my Hudson machine, which also does a deploy, is good.

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149558#4149558

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149558