[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of POJO Server] - Re: Deployers in AS

adrian@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 19 06:31:21 EDT 2008

"ALRubinger" wrote : "ALRubinger" wrote : Back to the main question of the Thread: What is preventing us from moving the EJB / Metadata Deployers out of the AS Source tree...

  | Aside from the pieces Scott has identified as needing abstraction and extraction.  I just want to hear "Yes, this is possible with some work, and wouldn't violate a central tenant of the AS Structuring Rules."

Yes, that's possible. But that's a minor task compared with making sure the
cart doesn't lead the horse, i.e. the EJB3 runtime doesn't depend upon the deployers.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151711#4151711

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151711