[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of Security on JBoss] - Re: Security and JCA

anil.saldhana@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 19 22:13:18 EDT 2008

Adrian,  I think I have fixes for the JCA layer now.  I need to test a bit and check it in this week.

* We inject a security domain name (this is as before) as well as a SubjectFactory instance into the connection mgr. The SubjectFactory implementation provides the subject to the connection manager. All the internal details such as getting the principal/cred etc are hidden from the jca layer.
* I am retaining the setJaasSecurityMgrService(ObjectName) and getJaasSecurityMgrService() methods for backwards compatibility (or should I just remove them?)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151881#4151881

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151881