[jboss-dev-forums] [Design of JBoss ESB] - Re: JCRMessageStoreImpl store only message body?

michael.neale@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 20 20:23:39 EDT 2008

Hmm... I would think JCR maybe not the right persistence mechanism for large amounts of transactional data - it certainly is suited for heterogenous message payloads, but it is generally more about content then billions of little messages.

Of course, with DNA implemeneting JCR, it can have "fast" modes where the versioning features and so on do not get in the way so it can cope with a deluge of data, but most other implementations I have seen would not cope that well with the number of messages. They cope well with large messages, however.

Just my 2c.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152167#4152167

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152167